Friday, March 11, 2011

Inspired by: Nicole Scherzinger

Hey there guys! Here's a new makeup look that I did. Its a bit more on the brown side, like a smoky metallic brown look. This look is inspired by Nicole Scherzinger, PussyCat Dolls leads singer. As you all may notice, she always wear those bronzey, smoky brown eyes paired with a tanned skin and nude lips. I tried to recreate her look and this is what I came up with. I did not get the luck to film it into a tutorial video though.
My camera is being annoying! But I hope this pictures will do! :)

I really had fun making this look. It's easy and you can wear it on a night out.  Enjoy!

I personally love this look! :)


The Benefit Highbeam is just... AMAZING!











Products Used

Eyes:
UDPP
88 Matte Palette
NYX Eyeshadow in Champagne
NYX Eyeshadow in Sahara
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black
UD 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero
Maybelline Magnum Mascara in Black
Fanny Serrano Eyebrow Powder Quad

Face:
Revlon Photoready Liquid Foundation in 004 Nude
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Sand
Maybelline Angel Fit Powder Foundation in Light Ocre
ELF Countour and Blush Compact
Stila Bronzing Powder in Shade #02
Benefit Highbeam
Ever Bilena Blush in Tan


Lips:
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Skin
NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Frosted Beige

2 comments: