Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Metal Eyes

The looong break is done! So here is another tutorial for you lovelies! As you can see from the pictures, this look is made up of metallic and shimmery eyeshadows. I was never a big fan of frosted or metallic shadows. As you know, if neighbors saw you walking at the street with your eyes shining even brighter than the sun, you can hear "OOHs" and "AHHs" When people look at me that way, I was like... "What the hell.. You're too old to understand my fashion." Hahaha! :)

Anyhow, I used the Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Metal Orchestra. The palette is AMAZING so definitely check it out. . I'll post a review on it one of these days. Here's the photos of the look!


Youtube Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPT1mhhcNgI








Products Used:

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Etude House Cream Eyeshadow in White
Kat Von D True Romance Palette in Metal Orchestra
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
NYX Pen Eye Liner in Jet Black
Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara
Etude House False Lashes
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in #01
Fanny Serrano Eyebrow Powder Quad


FACE
Loreal Infallible Liquid Foundation in Creamy Natural
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Medium Sand
Maybelline Mineral Power Finishing Powder in Translucent 
Stila Bronzing Powder in #02
Maybelline Angel Fit Blush in Strawberry


LIPS
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Let Me Pink



Fiery Eyes right? You like it? I did! Tutorial video coming up! Don't forget to subscribe on my youtube channel! Thanks ladies! :))

2 comments: