Friday, October 15, 2010

Urban Decay: The Black Palette

Oh noooo! Another UD palette on the loose! This palette first came out at Sephora and is now officially available at Urbandecay.com. This palette is so gorgeous! It features Black as an all time favorite in-style color. A limited edition one, I'm sure that chicks and makeup freaks like me will dig it! 



This glittery black compact with mirror features a daring palette of five black-based, glimmering, jewel-toned eyeshadows, and Urban Decay's darkest matte black eyeshadow, Black Dog, for adding dimension like never before. The set comes complete with a travel-size 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero and a mini genie bottle of Eyeshadow Primer Potion, so your color stays deep, dark and alluring all day and night. Oh come on UD! Give me a break! I got so much on my list right now! Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment