Friday, October 08, 2010

Updated Skincare Routine

Hey guys! I just added one product on my skincare routine! Check out this Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask. This mask is awesome! It is suppose to take away blackheads and tightens pores to minimize excessive sebum secretion on your face. It cools on your face after applying (yeah it stings a bit). Leave it for about 15 minutes and rinse. Your skin would feel refreshed again. I really love this product. I've used this product for about 2 years now. Since its not available on Philippine drugstores, I decided to buy it online. There are Filipino sellers online that offers custom orders from US so I decided to get this. It cost me about P380. Not bad for a mask like this. You guys should give it a try. Two Thumbs up! :)

2 comments:

  1. hi, just want to inform you that this is available locally. in healthy options for 329 pesos only. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use this as well, and love it! I don't think it does that GREAT of a job at getting rid of my blackheads, but I love how refreshed my face feels afterwards :) very nice blog.

    ReplyDelete