Friday, October 15, 2010

Blush Rush! My new favorite blush!

As for the moment, my favorite blush is from NYX, the NYX Powder Blush in Pinched! I'm sooo loving it! Many people has a positive review about this product on youtube, claiming that this blush from nyx (pinched) is a dupe for NARS' most popular blush in Orgasm! Yes, it has a bit of similarity to Nars' Orgasm blush but still they are different from each other. I still love Nars Orgasm, the thing is, it's effin' pricey! It would be a burden for a student like me to buy such expensive products. But of course, Nars Orgasm blush is definitely worth the price. The NYX Powder Blush in Pinched is a more affordable version for the Nars Orgasm with just a bit of difference from the quality, appearance and most of all price! 



compared to NARS Orgasm :)


No comments:

Post a Comment