Friday, October 08, 2010

BB Creams - My current addiction! :)

The current hottest product in Asia...


Yes! It's the BB cream that makes me look wonderful on the makeup looks I do. :) They are indeed a must buy for people that has so many imperfections on their skin. I've been so addicted to BB creams that I was actually using them everyday! Here's a picture of the BB cream I was diggin' in :)


The set contains 4 different BB creams (but its awesome because they all matches my skintone!)
1. Skin79 Super Beblesh Balm Triple Functions (hot pink packaging)
2. Skin79 The Diamond Collection Prestige Beblesh Balm (baby pink packaging)
3. Skin79 VIP Gold Collection Super BB Cream (gold packaging)
4. Skin79 Luminous Pearl BB Cream (silver packaging)

If you could notice there's a missing one. I gave it to my friend. It's a hot pink colored one. :)


This is a gift from my friend. 
I really love this set! Although the last one ( the pearl one) is not that good. Because it is too shiny and I think it would be great if you use it as a highlighter. :)

What is a BB Cream?
BB cream, also known as Blemish Balm or Blemish Base, is a cosmetic item widely sold in Korea.

BB cream started out as a therapeutic moisturizer in Germany used to treat the irritated skin of the patients who went under peeling, laser, or microdermabrasion, and BB cream is supposed to do wonders.

But all of them works as moisturizer, sunscreen, make-up base and foundation too. So that's what's great about BB cream, apart from make-up to cover up your scars and it is also acting as a healing cream.

BB creams are also oil free and is very suitable for oily skin. As for me, it is really a great buy. I personally like the Skin79 Diamond Collection BB Cream and the VIP Gold Collection BB Cream. They cover 5x a regular foundation can. Conceals even better than concealers. You could save more on cosmetics! So hurry, grab yours now and see the wonders of BB Creams! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment